Mgr. Juraj Halas, PhD.
Summer Term 2016/2017:
- The Methodology of Karl Marx's Critical Social Science
History and philosophy of social science; critical theory; philosophy of economics; Karl Marx's critique of political economy; history of Marxism
General philosophy of science.
- 2 monographs
- several papers
- Full list of publications
Selected Publications in English
- Halas, J. (2016): Weber's Ideal Types and Idealization [draft]. Filozofia nauki 2016 (1).
- Halas, J. (2012): Ryle and Marx on Absurdities. Organon F 19 (3), p. 338 – 360.
- 2013 – 2017: APVV, Analytical Methods in Social Sciences and Humanities, co-researcher
- 2009 – 2013: PhD. student in philosophy, Faculty of Arts, Comenius University in Bratislava
- 2004 – 2009: master of philosophy, Faculty of Arts, Comenius University in Bratislava
- Born January 13 1986 in Bratislava
- Hobbies: cycling!