PhDr. Daniela Glavaničová, PhD.
See the complete schedule.
Deontic logic, logic of responsibility, analytic aesthetics (philosophy of fiction, philosophy of poetry), hyperintensionality, Transparent intensional logic, ethical and legal concepts in the context of artificial intelligence
- several papers and reviews
- Full list of publications
Selected Publications in English
- Glavaničová, D. & Pascucci, M. (2020): A Realistic View on Normative Conflicts. Journal of Logic and Logical Philosophy 29(3), 447–462.
- Duží, M., Jespersen, B. & Glavaničová, D. (2020): Impossible individuals as necessarily empty individual concepts. In Giordani, A. & Malinowski, J. (eds.): Logic in High Definition: Developing Fine-Grained Semantics, Studia Logica Series, Springer.
- Glavaničová, D. & Pascucci, M. (2019): Formal Analysis of Responsibility Attribution in a Multi-Modal Framework. In Baldoni, M. et al. (eds.): PRIMA 2019: Principles and Practice of Multi-Agent Systems, Springer, 36-51.
- Glavaničová, D. (2017): Tichý and Fictional Names. Organon F, 24(3), s. 384 – 404.
- 2020 – 2022: VEGA, Attitudes in communication and argumentation: semantic and pragmatic aspects, research team member
- 2018 – 2022: APVV, Analysis, reconstruction, and evaluation of arguments, research team member
- 2016 – 2020: PhD. student in systematic philosohy, Faculty of Arts, Comenius University in Bratislava
- 2018: visiting postgraduate student, University of York, Faculty of Arts
- 2014 – 2016: master of philosophy, Faculty of Arts, Comenius University in Bratislava
- 2011 – 2014: bachelor of philosophy, Faculty of Arts, Comenius University in Bratislava
- Born May 24 1992 in Galanta