Why Study Central Europe in Bratislava?
- Study at the oldest and the best Slovak university in the capital of the Slovak Republic
- Study several foreign languages in small groups with an individual approach to students.
- Grasp an overview of cultural and political history of Central European region as well as interdisciplinary approaches of literary, cultural and social studies of Central Europe.
- Intercultural dimension of education guaranteed by guest lectures from Visegrad 4 countries and by foreign lecturers.
- Chances to participate in one-month language courses and/or one-term study stays in Hungary, Germany, Poland, Austria and Slovenia.
- Specialized excursions and field trips to Central European countries
- The step stone to multiple career opportunities and also further pursuit in Master Degree