To disseminate the project outcomes, we prepared the following six multiplication events:
1. Roundtable Educating for a change. How can internationalised education contribute toward a more just world? at the annual conference of the European Consortium for Political Research, 31 August 2021, 10:45-12:15 (virtual)
2. Session The phenomenon of internationalisation during the ICOLLE conference in Brno, 8 September 2021, 16:30-18:45 (face-to-face).
4. Launch of the open-access portal Internationalising teaching in higher education. Supporting peer learning, Delft University of Technology, 18 May 2022, 14:00-16:30
5. Panel Trust, culture, and context in significant conversations at the ICED 2022 conference, Aarhus, Denmark, 3 June 2022, 9:00-10:30
6. European Teaching and Learning Conference (EuroTLC), Bratislava, 16-17 June 2022 with online workshops on 15 June. Videorecording from the keynote lecture of Torgny Roxa is available here.