The Lifelong Learning Programme Erasmus offers teaching staff the possibility to take on short assignments at Comenius University in Bratislava. Staff must be from a Higher education institution holding an ERASMUS University Charter.
How is it working?
- Staff members are selected by the sending Higher education institution,
Staff members will submit a working/teaching plan agreed by the Comenius University in Bratislava to their institution. The plan must consist of at least:
- overall aim and objectives,
- expected results from the training or learning activities to be carried out,
- an agenda of the mobility period.
Please contact the international office and / or ERASMUS office of your home institution. And do not hesitate to contact the coordinator of the Faculty of your choice at the Comenius University in Bratislava if you require further information.
INCOMING TEACHING STAFF (STA)
The main objectives of Erasmus STA are:
- to provide teaching staff with opportunities for personal and professional development,
- to promote exchange of expertise,
- to develop new cooperation activities.
For details on bilateral agreements and mobilities please contact the coordinator of your hosting Faculty at the Comenius University in Bratislava.
Travel and accomodation
When undertaking a visit to a partner institution, you are expected to arrange your own travel.
The hosting faculty will inform you about different accomodation possibilities in Bratislava.
In case you have further questions, please contact the International Relations Office of the Faculty of Arts:
Ms. Mária Gajarská Kučerová, M.A.
phone: +421 2 9013 1331
room nr.: 148 (main building, Gondova Street, 1st floor)
National Erasmus+ Office
Erasmus+ Office at the Comenius University