Comenius University Information Technology Support Centre (CepIT)
CePIT / IT Support Centre is an unified workplace for initial contact with customers regarding failures, outages or users’ issues related to supported IT services. This workplace provides support via telephone to solve problems with IT and is also used for reporting IT outages.
Our staff ensures that all reports are properly processed using an electronic service management system.
Supported departments and services:
Every service displayed on moja.uniba.sk webpage is supported by CePIT.
Supported Faculties and University facilities:
- Comenius University Rectorate
- Ľudovít Štúr's College Town (Vysokoškolské mesto Ľudovíta Štúra, Mlyny)
- Campus Družba
- Departments in Karlová Ves and Staré Grunty
- Comenius University Psychological Counseling Outpatient
- Comenius University Publishing Centre
- Staré Grunty Office
- Botanical Garden
- Evangelical Lutheran Theological Faculty
- Faculty of Physical Education and Sport
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Education
The telephone number 02 / 592 44 944 is available to all users.
Operators of CePIT are available during weekdays from 7 AM to 8 PM and during weekends and holidays from 9 AM to 12 AM.
If you have any complaints, feedback or ideas how to improve CePIT, simply inform our operators with your suggestions or request the head of CePIT's e-mail address and write to us. Thank you for your feedback!
Mr. Peter Miazdra, M.A.
Director of Centre for Information Technology, Comenius University
phone: +421 2 59244 102