To disseminate the project outcomes, we organise the following six multiplication events:
1. A roundtable Educating for a change. How can internationalised education contribute toward a more just world? at the annual conference of the European Consortium for Political Research, 31 August 2021, 10:45-12:15 (virtual)
2. A session The phenomenon of internationalisation during the ICOLLE conference in Brno, 8 September 2021, 16:30-18:45 (face-to-face)).
3. A workshop Internationalisation and student-centred learning, Budapest, 23-24 September 2021 (face-to-face)
4. A panel at the ICED 2022 conference, Aarhus, Denmark
5. A presentation of the open-access portal on internationalisation in higher education, Delft, May 2022
6. European Conference on Teaching and Learning Politics, European Studies and International Relations (EuroTLC), Bratislava, 9-10 June 2022.