PhDr. Daniela Glavaničová, PhD.
Deontic logic, logic of responsibility, analytic aesthetics (philosophy of fiction, philosophy of poetry), hyperintensionality, Transparent intensional logic, ethical and legal concepts in the context of artificial intelligence
- several papers and reviews
- Full list of publications
Selected Publications in English
- Glavaničová, D. & Pascucci, M. (2020): A Realistic View on Normative Conflicts. Journal of Logic and Logical Philosophy 29(3), 447–462.
- Duží, M., Jespersen, B. & Glavaničová, D. (2020): Impossible individuals as necessarily empty individual concepts. In Giordani, A. & Malinowski, J. (eds.): Logic in High Definition: Developing Fine-Grained Semantics, Studia Logica Series, Springer.
- Glavaničová, D. & Pascucci, M. (2019): Formal Analysis of Responsibility Attribution in a Multi-Modal Framework. In Baldoni, M. et al. (eds.): PRIMA 2019: Principles and Practice of Multi-Agent Systems, Springer, 36-51.
- Glavaničová, D. (2017): Tichý and Fictional Names. Organon F, 24(3), s. 384 – 404.
- 2020 – 2022: VEGA, Attitudes in communication and argumentation: semantic and pragmatic aspects, research team member
- 2018 – 2022: APVV, Analysis, reconstruction, and evaluation of arguments, research team member
- 2016 – 2020: PhD. in philosohy, Faculty of Arts, Comenius University in Bratislava
- 2018: visiting postgraduate student, University of York, Faculty of Arts
- 2014 – 2016: master of philosophy, Faculty of Arts, Comenius University in Bratislava
- 2011 – 2014: bachelor of philosophy, Faculty of Arts, Comenius University in Bratislava
- Born May 24 1992 in Galanta