Mgr. Filip Tvrdý, PhD.
Theory of argumentation; history of modern philosophy; epistemology of pseudo-science; philosophy of biology and psychology.
- 2 monographs
- over 15 papers and book chapters
Selected Publications in English
- Tvrdý, F. (2021): Vice Epistemology of Believers in Pseudoscience, Filozofia 76 (10), s. 735-751.
For more publications, see my personal website.
- 2022–2026: APVV, Semantics of conditionals, research team member
- 2011: PhD., Faculty of Arts, Palacký University in Olomouc (Czech Republic), philosophy
- 2002: MA, Faculty of Arts, Palacký University in Olomouc (Czech Republic), philosophy–sociology.
- Born March 30 1976 in Olomouc