PhDr. Daniela Vacek, PhD.
Ethical and legal problems of artificial intelligence, responsibility, conditionals in normative discourse, analytic aesthetics (philosophy of fiction, philosophy of poetry), hyperintensionality, Transparent Intensional Logic
Selected Publications in English
- Glavaničová, D. & Pascucci, M. (2022): Vicarious liability: a solution to a problem of AI responsibility?. Ethics and Information Technology 24(3), 28.
- Glavaničová, D. & Pascucci, M. (2022): Making sense of vicarious responsibility: moral philosophy meets legal theory. Erkenntnis, 1-22. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10670-022-00525-x
- Glavaničová, D. (2021): Rethinking role realism. The British Journal of Aesthetics 61(1), 59-74.
- Glavaničová, D. & Kosterec, M. (2021): The fine-grainedness of poetry: A new argument against the received view. Analysis 81(2), 224-231.
- Glavaničová, D. & Pascucci, M. (2021): Correctness and completeness of programming instructions for traffic circulation. Science and engineering ethics 27(6), 72.
- 2022 – 2026: APVV, Semantics of conditionals, research team member
- 2016 – 2020: PhD. in philosohy, Faculty of Arts, Comenius University in Bratislava
- 2018: visiting postgraduate student, University of York, Faculty of Arts
- 2014 – 2016: master of philosophy, Faculty of Arts, Comenius University in Bratislava
- 2011 – 2014: bachelor of philosophy, Faculty of Arts, Comenius University in Bratislava
- Born May 24 1992 in Galanta